The following must be on the LCA posting notice in accordance with 20 CFR 655.734(a)(1)(ii):
- Must indicate that H-1B nonimmigrants are sought.
- The number of such nonimmigrants the employer is seeking.
- Occupational classification.
- Wages offered.
- The period of employment.
- The location(s) at which the H-1B nonimmigrants will be employed.
- State that the LCA is available for public inspection at the H-1B employer’s principal place of business in the U.S. or at the worksite.
- Include the following statement “Complaints alleging misrepresentation of material facts in the labor condition application and/or failure to comply with the terms of the labor condition application may be filed with any office of the Wage and Hour Division of the United States Department of Labor.