Canadian Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA)

As a U.S. Permanent Resident, you do not need a visitor visa to travel to Canada. However, due to a recent change in the Canadian Laws pertaining to entry requirements, you are expected to have an eTA if you plan to fly to or transit through Canada. The new requirements were introduced in March 2016 […]

Department of State Canceling Visas for Mere Arrests

Harry Gee & Associates is receiving increased reports of nonimmigrants in the U.S. who have been sent letters stating their visa has been revoked. It appears the Department of State (“DOS”) is actively using its authority, known as “prudential visa revocation”, to revoke nonimmigrant visas of certain foreign nationals later involved in a DUI or […]