The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has recently announced the termination of Temporary Protected Status (TPS) for nationals of certain countries. The DHS has delayed the effective date of the termination to provide time for individuals with TPS to seek an alternative lawful immigration status in the United States, if eligible.
For individuals interested in learning more, please join our webinar. The topics covered will include:
- Who is affected by the recent TPS announcements
- Alternative Immigration Options, including
- Adjustment of Status to Lawful Permanent Resident Status
- Military Parole-in-Place for family of military members
- Provisional Waiver – Form I-601A
- Cancellation of Removal
- U visas for victims
The webinar will take place on February 21, 2018 at 1:30 P.M.